Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Chyrus about Trade and Enterprise

This term we are learning about Trade and Enterprise. Trade and Enterprise is about pt’s and pieces it’s about how we earn a Job and get pt’s and pieces it like living in the real world.


As part of our terms topic we had a trade fair. A trade fair is when you show your project and say something like come come by my project only for 1pt something like that and that is what a trade fair is.


For the trade fair my friends and I have created a business called cool custom badges. Me and my friends have created cool custom badges the cost that i will charge is 1pt because we are going to make it cool cause it say’s in the title.



I’m really excited about our market day coming up in week 8! We are hoping to make lots of PTs!!! I hope that we get more PTs than we did last friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment