Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Chyrus and TJ's If I had a million dollars

One day I went to my shop at the top of the shop there was a room filled with money. It look like it was a million dollars from the door. After that I went to  get 15 bags to fill it up with the money that just happen to be in the top of my shop.  


Toyworld I got kinetic sand, lego, teddy bears, remote control banana bus, remote control monster truck.
Lego

From JB Hifi I got a PS3, Xbox One, Ps4, Computers , Ipad, Headphones, Tablets.  Flat screen tv.
Image result for flat screen


From Foot Locker I got  Nikes, Air jordans, Puma, Vans, Fila, adidas,  Reebok, Converse.

And I got like 96,273 dollars left because I didn’t spend that much money. I think that I have spent it really really good. Out of a scale to 1 to 10 I will give it a 10 out of all because I have a lot of money left to spend the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment